Hello and welcome to Kian Finance Authority!
My name is Ferey Kian, the CEO of Kian Finance Authority. My MBA is from Nova Southeastern University. I have worked for 20 years in business strategies, accounting, individual and business taxation, eight years of which I served as the Director of Finance for Miami’s sports and entertainment industry. I wrote an accounting manual for the organization that has been utilized in many governmental entities up to today. You will benefit from my experience in various areas of accounting, taxation, and business strategy.
For those who want to further their career in accounting and taxation, you will upgrade your knowledge and expertise with our courses and study guides in bookkeeping and taxation courses.
Who We Are
Instead of talking about our organization, let me tell you a little bit about our customers to help you figure out what sets us apart!
Our clients are entrepreneurs and small businesses with big ideas operating with less than 30 employees, and the income of under $10 million. For profits and nonprofits, who are geared for expansion, maximizing employee efficiency and positioning for global exposure.
MOST OF OUR CLIENTS…
- Want to make the best financial move to succeed.
- Want to expand and offer diverse products and services
- Want to set a role model for their family to show they have succeeded.
- Are motivated and inspired to see the bigger picture
- Prefer to outsource their services as need basis, or when they come up with a new vision for their business (particularly at the end of Fiscal Year).
- Recognize opportunities in planning and industry analysis
OUR CLIENTS CHALLENGES:
- Difficulties with and penalties with IRS for returns or payroll issues
- Operating with no partnership or Operating agreement
- Sometimes they are too focused on finances instead of their core business.
- Staffing costs: particularly for bookkeeping, QuickBooks, payroll, and accounting.
- Keeping proper records both for getting a loan, applying for a line of credit, keep control of the cash flow, or most importantly, for the IRS requirements.
How Our service will benefit your organization:
- Reduce expenditure for full-time staffing.
- Service is provided based on needs, onsite or remote
- Enable you to achieve your potential growth
- Develop your line of credit and plan for the ideal cash flow
- promote timely payments by customers
- demonstrate progresses made
- Represent you before the IRS if issues are not solved by writing to them.