Annual Federal Tax Refresher Course
December 16-17-18, 2021
ENROLLED AGENTS DO NOT NEED TO TAKE AFSP/AFTR COURSES AND THEY WILL RECEIVE NO CREDITS FOR AFTR WORKSHOPS. REGISTER FOR TWO DAY WORKSHOPS LISTED FOR 14 CE CREDITS
CE Credits for EAs and AFSP New Tax Laws for 2021 Tax Season
Pass the AFTR test, and get on the IRS Database
IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) courses are now available at Kian Finance Authority. Earn your Record of Completion before applying for PTIN!
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EARN THE AFSP RECORD OF COMPLETION:
- CHANGES TO REPRESENTATION RIGHTS– PTIN holders without a professional credential or an AFSP record of completion will not be permitted to represent their clients during an examination by the IRS.
- PUBLIC RECOGNITION –Participants with an AFSP Record of Completion will be listed publicly on the IRS website to help taxpayers find qualified preparers
- INCREASED CREDIBILITY – The AFSP Record of Completion will show clients that you’re a true tax professional who is up-to-date with the latest changes in tax law and will help you to differentiate yourself from other preparers
Our 20-hour AFSP includes everything you need to earn your Record of Completion!
This 20-hour AFTR Bundle is available for on-site classes for $599 only. The Bundle includes
- 6 Hours of Refresher course
- 12-hours of Federal Tax Laws
- 2-hour Ethics course