Strategic Planning, Business Plan, and Marketing Plan for Small Businesses
Most small businesses focus on tactical steps; how to pay the rent, how to pay employees, other expenses and ‘situations.’ Let us show you how to go beyond the daily and set a goal that can actually put you in charge of the situation.
Perhaps you should set a wider net, a bigger goal, or seek funding from the Small Business Administration to expand your business. Have you considered bidding for a government contract? We’ll show you how to button up for expansion and growth. Call us and let’s develop a strategic focus and plan and see if we can grow your business. We can sit together for 15 minutes and explore your potential. We can invest some time in you to see if your business has strategic potential.
Let’s sit together and analyze your business environment and see the factors affecting your business. Our business, such as:
- Economic trends and global opportunities
- Government regulations, policies
- NGOs impact, and influences that may support or threaten your business
- Competitors and threats
- Environmental and Economy of your business
- Evaluation of your Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- SWOT evaluation