Are you contemplating a career in tax advisory in Florida? Or are you already a tax preparer and would like to enhance both your knowledge and earning ability?
You could become an enrolled agent.
Florida enrolled agents are tax professionals authorized by the federal government to gain limitless practice rights. They can represent any client on any tax matter before any IRS office. It is the highest credential the IRS bestows. For more on this, you can contact Kian Finance Authority.
Why join the Florida Enrolled Agents?
- Becoming an enrolled agent will enhance your ability to make more money. If you are a tax preparer, you will be qualified to provide a broader range of services so that you won’t lose your clients.
If you are CPA, you are authorized to appear before any IRS office nationwide. Still, you need to obtain certification in each of the 50 states. It takes your time, which is money. As an enrolled agent, all 50 states recognize your enrolled agent certification.
Top Florida enrolled agents make as much as $120,000 a year. It all depends on how enterprising you are.
- You don’t need to have graduated college to become an enrolled agent, nor do you need high math. However, knowledge in tax matters is necessary to pass the exam.
There are several enrolled agent classes in Florida, but the best is with Kian Finance Authority.
- Becoming an enrolled agent guarantees you work all year round. Few qualified professionals can provide the representation an enrolled agent can.
- You never have to pay anyone to do your taxes again.
Become a Florida Enrolled Agent, Practice Anywhere
Your path to becoming an enrolled agent begins at Kian Finance Authority. It is ideal for you if you reside in Hollywood, Broward County, and Fort Lauderdale.
The IRS requires you to fulfill the following steps to become an enrolled agent:
- Apply for, and obtain or continue maintaining your Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN). Any person who does tax work on behalf of others for pay must have PTIN.
- Schedule your Special Enrollment Examination (SEE) by visiting Prometric’s website.
The website provides an outline of the exam and valuable resources to help you along.
You have to pass all three parts of the exam in 3 years. If you have been an IRS employee before, you may be exempt from the SEE.
- Apply for enrollment and pay the requisite fee.
- The IRS conducts a suitability check to investigate your criminal background and tax compliance.
Every successful enterprise begins with preparation. Yours starts with the best tax preparation course in Florida.
Kian Finance Authority offers a short, intense course to help you prepare for the SEE. The course schedule is designed with convenience in mind so that you have time to do other things.
The course structure and delivery methods are very interactive and based on mentorship. You will find it easy to recall what you learn and be motivated.
To start your journey to become an enrolled agent, contact us at Kian Finance Authority.